Fans of chocolate or cheese? Or both? Ah, for chocolate or cheese Vemale equally excite and make gak resistant to immediately eat. Two substances was most preoccupied when put into cakes or cookies.
Material Double Choco Cheese Cookies
150 gr Butter
150 gr Margarine
⅓ tsp salt
200 gr Sugar
1 tsp condensed Milk Pasta
Baking powder 1 gr
1 large egg
1 large egg yolk
Low protein flour 450 gr
50 gr milk powder
200 gr Cheese Cheedar
Rocky 250 gr Elmer Dip
450 gr Cream Filling
100 g white butter
200 gr of fine sugar
150 gr Elmer White Compound in whipping cream.
How to Make
1. A shuffle all the ingredients to expand ½.
2. Add in B flat and beat until fully expanded.
3. After flat and expanded, roll the dough to a thickness of around 4mm, then print using a round-shaped cookie cutter.
4. Put all the dough that has been imprinted into the pan that has been coated with butter and a little flour.
5. Once all the dough arranged on the baking pan, fill and bake in the oven with a temperature of ± 120 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes, then lower the oven temperature to 100 degrees Celsius for ± 20 minutes.
6. Once mature and cool, sprinkle the top of cookies with cream filling (material D)
7. Put all the cookies that have given the cream filling into a Material C.